- Insurance for 1 driver
- Unlimited mileage
- Fully equipped kitchen – Click Here for full inventory
- Vehicle support
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Sleeps up to 4 (transports 5)
- Double beds
- Parking Sensors
- Pop-top roof
- USB charging
- 50 Litre fridge with small freezer compartment
- Sink with running water
- 2 burner gas stove
- Electric hook-up
WHY RENT THE VW CAMPER
- All the mod-cons
- Great layout with good storage
- Comfortable beds
- Pop Top Roof
- Great fuel economy and very easy to drive
Additional Booking Information
Payment of balances
At time of booking we require 25% of full balance with the remainder due eight weeks before the holiday commencing.
There is a £750 security deposit to be secured before the hire agreement starts. The security deposit will be refunded on the safe return of the camper van and its contents. These details are set out in the hire agreement.
The prices quoted are for drivers between the ages of 23 and 75 holding a driving licence for at least two years with no accidents or endorsements. Drivers outside these conditions will be considered but there may be additional charges. Please call to discuss. Please click here to review the full Terms & Conditions.
Collection & Return of Campervan
A thorough inspection will be carried out when the campervan is collected and returned. The Campervan will be inspected before hire and on return, we have ten days to charge you for any damage or loss that we may find.
Any additional drivers are charged at £7 per day, please get in touch if you would like to add anyone else to the booking.
We are in a fantastic location 5 miles to Inverness airport and the capital of the Highlands, Inverness with superb transport links. We can arrange transfers from Inverness airport, bus and train stations. Please just get in touch if you would like us to look after this for you. Alternatively, we recommend Inverness Taxis who are our local taxi firm. We have an area onsite where you may leave your vehicle. Owners leave car at their own risk.
How to make a campervan booking?
If you are looking to hire a campervan with Highland Coastal Campers please get in touch via Contact Us page of our website.
Our Campervan Holiday FAQs page provides more information on frequently asked questions.
Upon receiving your booking request, We will confirm availability and email you with the following details:
Calculated Campervan Rental Price, Highland Coastal Campers Booking Rental Agreement form to be filled in by campervan hirer and returned along with 25% deposit to confirm your booking (Please note that if you are planning to hire a campervan less than one month from reservation date, then we require the full rental fee to confirm your reservation). We will also require the Hirer to confirm the Highland Coastal Campers Terms and Conditions have been read.
Your reservation will be confirmed once we have received your deposit of 25% of the Campervan Rental Price. The balance of the payment will be due 8 weeks prior to rental and a refundable security deposit is payable prior to commencement of rental – see below.
Highland Coastal Campers Security Deposit
A Security Deposit of £750 to cover Campervan Insurance Excess applies to all hires with UK Drivers licence. Non-UK licence holders are required to pay a security deposit of £850 to cover Campervan Insurance Excess. Payment can be made 2 days prior to collection of vehicle through Bank Transfer, or Paypal (Please note there is a 2.94% surcharge if you choose to pay via Paypal). Alternatively you can send us a cheque seven working days prior to commencement of holiday – cheque will be cashed. All deposits will be returned within ten to fourteen days of the return of the vehicle. We will notify you of any deductions to be made from the security deposit for any damages to vehicle or breakages.
Campervan Insurance Documentation
One month before departure, we will ask you to send us the following documentation for our insurers:
- Driver’s Photo ID Full Driving Licence. If the driver is from outwith the UK and does not have a Photo Licence ID, the paper licence and a passport is required,
- Utility bills from 2 separate utility companies less than 3 months old from the start of the campervan hire date showing name and address of main driver (a water/ council tax bill, gas, electricity, landline phone bill) are all acceptable but we cannot accept mobile phone, internet or TV licence. If two of these are unavailable, we can also accept a bank or credit card statement.
- UK Driver only – a unique driver licence code is now needed by insurers due to the paper counterpart licence being phased out in June 2015. The hirer must get a Drivers Licence Check Code from the DVLA website one month prior to campervan rental dates to generate the code and give it to Highland Coastal Campers.