Highland Coastal Campers unique selling points –
- No minimum hire period during the whole year.
- Pick up can be any day of the week – including Sundays.
Just give us or call or contact us via the contact form (link to form)
All our prices are inclusive of VAT.
3 Days Minimum Hire
Pick up on Monday or Friday
|Mar, Apr, Oct||£110||£400||£400||£695|
Included in Hire Price
- Unlimited UK mileage
- Free parking for your vehicle while on holiday *Parking is at the owners own risk
- Comprehensive insurance for one driver
- LPG gas for cooking
- Information folder with road maps
- Fully equipped kitchen – Click Here to download the full inventory
- Top tips to plan holiday
- Pre-loaded fridge service – Order provisions from Tesco or Asda and have delivered to us
- AUX/USB connections
- DAB radio
- Toilet chemical (if applicable)
- Hook up cable
- Levelling blocks
- Water fill up hose
- Jack and tools
- Bedding (Sleeping Bag and Pillow) – £10 per person
- Bedding – Duvet, 2 pillows with double flat sheet, covers and 2 bath towels – £20 per set
- Towels – £2 per person
- Additional driver (up to a maximum of 3 drivers) – £7 per day
- Child seat (9 months – 12 years) – £10 per hire
- Welcome pack (Bacon, Eggs, Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk, Bread, Butter, Biscuits – £25
- Porta Potti Chemical Toilet – £20 per week
- Outdoor Furniture – £20 per hire
- Bike rack – £25 per hire
- Bike Hire – £25 per bike per week
- Sat Nav – £15 per hire
- BBQ – £10 per hire
- Transfer from Inverness airport – £25
There may be something else you want us to include – please let us know
Collection and Return
Vehicles are available for collection after 2pm.
All vehicles must be returned by 11am on the last day of hire
We try to be as flexible as far as possible with collection and return times.
*We do offer an early pickup/late drop off option for £50. Please contact us to see if this is available on your chosen dates.